Hi, and welcome to Four Element Photography.
Let us begin by saying Congratulations on your expected bundle of joy!
I'm Aileen and I specialise in Birth, NICU and Fresh 48 photography at all major hospitals across Perth metropolitan including Joondalup Health Campus, St John of God - Midland, Peel Health Campus and everything in between. I chose to specialise in these fields due to experiencing my own birth trauma of 2 premature babies. Going through those experiences encouraged me to soak up all the knowledge I could surrounding birth and NICU journeys to give back to other women. I unfortunately have very few photos from my births that I wish I did have and I'm here to make sure you don't feel the same way about lack of photos. I am here to empower you!
- The hero support of partners and family during labour
-The emotion filled moment you lay eyes on your baby for the first time
- The beautiful bonding of skin to skin
- All of baby's features that make them unique
- The first feed, breast or bottle
- The weights and measurements
- Partner's and family's first holds
- Baby's first portrait
- First family portrait with your new addition